26 March 2011

Zürich at night

Church + tram, Zürich.
Diana, nighttime, Zürich.
I didn't get to spend any time in Zürich, just one evening. [A good opportunity to practice tripod-less night shots...oops...] We wandered around the streets, which were all lit for Christmas. Many of the streets were closed to cars, and were like this one - no sidewalks, shops exiting directly onto the street, living spaces above. There seemed to be a preponderance of instrument shops, and I heard music filtering through the streets and drifting down from windows more than once. One other point of interest: the parking garage was immaculate. I mean, absolutely beautiful - and everything was colorful, automated, and organized. There was a gentleman there cleaning it, and I'm fairly certain I saw a toothbrush in his hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment